Friday, April 9, 2010

Here We Go

Well, here it is. My very first blog post ever and I'm not quite sure where to begin. I guess I can start with introducing myself--I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist who is constantly learning new things in the field of nutrition. I absolutely love nutrition, keeping our earth and our bodies "clean", and helping people to take charge and achieve their personal best when it comes to their own health.

Each week I will be focusing on a different topic and please, if you have any questions or ideas that you would like me to address, just let me know.

Nutrition in general can be a confusing area for a lot of people. Each week, even daily, there are new ways to lose weight--get healthier--find instant relief, etc. etc. There are constantly new "studies" out, new super foods hitting the stores and advertisements for miracle juices. As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist I would like to help debunk some of the myths and introduce you to some lifestyle changes that can really change your life.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment